The Bayou Boogaloo will take place on the banks of Bayou St. John May 15, 16 and 17, 2015.
Music, art, food and lots of fun.
It’s a bodacious party you don’t want to miss.
Get a daiquiri at the Bayou Daiquiris booth manned by your Faubourg St. John neighbors!
The Bayou Boogaloo connects neighbors, neighborhoods, and businesses while celebrating the heritage, culture, and diversity of New Orleans.
The official 2015 Mid-City Bayou Boogaloo Festival poster artist is Becky Fos. This is the official commissioned piece, now available for pre-order on www.TheBayouBoogaloo.com. Get that 10th annual poster now before they sell out!
Bicycle Pub Crawl May 16th
- 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM: REGISTRATION AT “THE BANKS STREET BAR & GRILL” 4401 BANKS ST
- 9:45 AM – 10:30 AM: 2ND STOP. “LIUZZA’S BY THE TRACK” 1518 N LOPEZ ST
- 10:35 AM – 11:20 AM: 3RD STOP. “PAGODA CAFE” 1430 N DORGENOIS ST
- 11:25 AM – 12:10 PM: 4TH STOP. “OOH POO PAH DOO BAR” 1931 ORLEANS AVE
- 12:15 PM – 1:00 PM. 5TH STOP. “THE BROAD THEATER” 636 N BROAD ST
- 1:05 PM – 1:50 PM: 6TH STOP. “ZULU SOCIAL AID AND PLEASURE CLUB” 732 N BROAD ST
- 2:00 PM: LAST STOP. “BAYOU BOOGALOO FESTIVAL“
Mid-City Volleyball Group is planning another outrageous bicycle pub crawl in association with the Bayou Boogaloo. This is the seventh year of a Saturday morning pub crawl to get primed for the Bayou Boogaloo. It’s a joint fundraiser for Mid-City Volleyball Group and the MotherShip Foundation with a suggested donation of $20.00. You’ll have to buy your own drinks at most, but not all, stops, and you’ll get a little swag at one of the stops. Please sign up for this fun-filled event at their website so they can get an accurate head count: www.midcityvolleyball.org.