Postcard from Home

This postcard is from the Historic New Orleans Collection:

“This postcard is for Patricia, who requested images of the church of Notre Dame de Bon Secours on Jackson Ave. One of the three churches of the Irish Channel, Notre Dame was built by French residents and was demolished in 1925 after it was heavily damaged in a 1918 hurricane.”